Saturday, August 18, 2007

Planet Cocoa policy

I think it's good to write this down, just to get my bases covered.


What is Planet Cocoa?

Planet Cocoa is a site that aims to combine all blogs that deal with Cocoa and mac development in general. It's not a generic Apple news and commentary site - it is aimed solely to developers.

How does Planet Cocoa work?

Planet Cocoa is built on PlanetPlanet. It fetches the subscribed feeds and combines them together. It does not alter the content in any way.

Why should I add my blog to Planet Cocoa?

Because you are a good person and like to help out newbies like me :) You may also get more readership.

How can I add my blog to Planet Cocoa?


Send an email to planet@planetcocoa.org including your feed URL and the title of your blog.

How can I remove my blog from Planet Cocoa?

Send an email to planet@planetcocoa.org.

How much does Planet Cocoa costs ?

It's free!

Who pays the bills?

I host Planet Cocoa along with my blog. I pay for the bills. If I can't cover the bills, I'll ask someone else to host Planet Cocoa, or ask for donations. I'm not going to add advertisements on either the site or the feeds.

Who are you, anyway?

My name is Orestis Markou and I'm a software developer. I'm new to Cocoa and Macs in general.

That's all for now - add a comment if you have a question.

No comments: